Stock of Family Tree Maker 2017 DVD and USB versions are now available, purchases can be made here.
Click here for a presentation on 'What is GUM?' and the benefits of membership.
GUM members receive:
• Advice and assistance on how to use their genealogy and related programs. Provided by email or phone
• Ten percent (10%) discount from Recommended Retail Price (RRP) off genealogy software purchased online from GUM
• Access to “GUMNET”, GUM’s exclusive to members help and chat site
• Free admission to GUM regular monthly events
• Access to GUMview—videos of the regular monthly events (Click here to see a typical video)
• Concessional admission to GUM workshops and special events
• Twelve newsletters emailed (or mailed) each year (Click here to download a typical newsletter)
• Access to User Groups for the major genealogical programs
• Access to GUM’s members’ only section of the GUM website containing exclusive download material for GUM members including past newsletters
• Access to various GUM genealogy user groups
• Participation with and networking with a friendly bunch of helpful computer genealogy users.
VicGUM Members receive 10% discount for online purchases!
GUM's office is located at Level 4, 460 Collins Street Melbourne (north west corner of the intersection of Collins and William Streets), entry is from 83-89 William Street (Western House).
Opening hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10.00am to 3.00pm.
The telephone number is 03 9078 4738.